Tuesday 31 March 2009

Hedgehog Love

Hi there everyone.

A couple of cards to put on this morning, I love these cute little hedgy's, this one came together quite easy the image is Penny Black, the design papers are from K&Co -Roam papers the ribbon is All American Crafts the flowers and sentiment are also K&Co, I have added some glossy accents to the fish and to the swirls in the water but the camera hasn't picked it up.



This is my second card, I seem to have a lot of little boys birthdays coming up soon (my son included) so I thought I better get some ideas brewing, I have seen a couple of gorgeous boys cards over on June's blog( yorkie lover) theres a link in my blog list, check them out.

The shape I stamped on is from a Maya road chipboard scrapbook kit I took out the jump rings to draw round it,(I'm afraid I don't have any cutting machines )I have to improvise. The papers are from Cherry Arte, the brads and sentiment are from K&co, the ribbon is from my stash and the cute little dangly fish skeleton charm was from a bag full from my local craft market stall ( no name on it sorry). I put some glossy accents on the jar and on the shine on the wellies.

Hope you like my latest additions.
Hugs xoxo.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin