Wednesday 1 April 2009

Sweet Sarah Kay

Here's my second card as promised. A really easy card to put together once I decided with embellishments to use I had so many that matched. The daisy paper is from Papermania and the two sentiment are from K&Co the fern puncch I used is a Woodware one and everything else is from my stash.


I usually use my pergamano pencils for colouring I know there for parchment but you can use water with them (they cost a small fortune for what they are), the last couple of images I've coloured I used my daughters pencils she got from the pound shop, and I do prefer them (sometimes cheap is good). I am thinking of getting some distress inks to use.

I hope you like her i think she's sweet.
Hugs xoxo.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is GEORGEOUS!! Well done Kaylou!!Beautifull soft colours.And thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.How nice to see you have crafting girls at home too!!I am happy my daughter likes crafting.

Greetings from Riane

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,fabulous colouring ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Tab said...

Beautiful card, just love the image and you have coloured her superbly too.
Hugs Tab xxx

Diane.W. said...

I can't find your email anywhere!!!!
I can send you some Daisy images,if you like?
Just email me your details.

Your cards are luvly BTW :o)x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring. Hugs, Lainy xxx

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful Kaylou and thanks ever so much for the advice, poor yyou and sassy have a right job with me, im looking at your blog now and your cards are fantastic!!!!! your little daughters are beautiful too thanks so very much hun huggies June xxxx

Saskia said...

So beautiful!!!!

Your family is so talented!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Anonymous said...

this is so beautiful, gorgeous papers image and embellishments. hugs rach.xx

Bev said...

What a stunning card - your colouring is fabulous and the papers and colours you have chosen are so pretty x

Moni said...

Fab card, love the colouring and the papers and sweet little flowers! Hugs, Moni

Aija said...

Yes, I like her, she is so sweet. Love the way you have cloured the image. Also those light colours looks so good!
Hugs,
Aija

Tammi said...

Love your coloring on her, gorgeous card! Pretty how you have the roses. ~Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin