Wednesday 10 June 2009

It's for you mummy

Hi there.......checked my book this morning with all the birthdays and stuff in and realised it's mymil's wedding anniversary this weekend, so had to get a card done and in the post, just managed it .... so should be there for the weekend.......
I'm a bit pants at wedding and anniversary cards never quite sure what people like, whether to go all cute or sensible and lovey........

Made a little bouquet out of the flowers i had left from my sisters wedding stuff....
added the gorgeous Penny Black image some free papers from a magazine and some pearls from Dovecraft.....

Hope you like it please let me know you have visited.....

I just had to share this picture with you what my 4year son fetched home from school yesterday, he came running out of class with it .....it's for you mummy......it's not often he makes stuff but i think he was really proud of his owl as it ended up on the class wall... ( i think i'll pop it on his blog for him).
Feathers the Owl......
Hope you like my card be back soon.......
huugs xoxo



4 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, love the feathers on the owl! Hugs, moni

Saskia said...

You've made a lovely card...so sweet!!!

Oooh... look at the owl!!!! Oh yes, this is GREAT work!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Valerie Deconinck said...

Great penny black card, love it a lot

greetings Valerie

Tammi said...

Aw, your son's owl is adorable! Your card is gorgeous, wow, love the pretty flower arrangement, so delicate. xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin