Monday 30 November 2009

candal time...

Helloooooo ladies, hope you are all well i hear some of you have some snow this morning :-)

well on to todays project i know i still need a bit more practice but i'm quite pleased for me how these have turned out....






This is something i have been wanting to try for ages but not managed to get on with it, and then my sister dumped a huge bag of candals in front of me , so then i didn't have an excuse for getting on with it...
hope you like and please ......don't look to close (lol)
have a good day and be back soon...
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

3 comments:

Debs said...

oooh likey!! ...you have been busy ... me im gonna make the most of my time off work and catch up on the xmas card orders....debs x x x

Tracey Feeger said...

Very cute Kaylou. I love them all. Great job as always.
mwah
Trace

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are fabulous what a brilliant gift idea
hugs Dawnxxx
My Blog candy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin