Sunday 25 April 2010

i love promarkers meets cct

Good morning everyone, I am going to attempt to make a couple of posts before my other half gets up and hogs the pc......lol
This card is for the following challenges...
I love promarkers - black/white + one other...green


wow, I love working with these images, they are so nice to colour.....
sorry this is so short I want to try and get another post on....
image -Ching chou kuik
colouring - promarkers
papers - nook and pantry
embellishments - random stash
stickles...it's the law....lol

thank you for popping over and enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs xoxo

11 comments:

Karen said...

This is really lovely Kaylou, the black and green look great together and I love the image too, I really need some of those..... lol Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Absolutely beautiful. Stunning card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Debs said...

ooh..love it!!..the green and black work really well together and love the DP....Debs x

TinaB said...

Beautiful card and I love your blog xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a fabulous creation

Juls said...

wow this is just magical!! I love it!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Really stunning card Kaylou. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Deb said...

stunning card, love the colours, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

WeirdCat said...

Stunning card, love it,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

LISA said...

What a lovely card, I love the colours you've used and the image is great. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Meesh said...

Just STUNNING! Great image... great colour! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin