Monday 12 July 2010

Woo hoo my first Kenny K....

Hi Guys... I'm so excited for the new Kenny K challenge there first challenge is pastels.Now I have had some of these images for ages but after seeing everyone else's amazing colouring I was too scared to post one....lol, but now the challenge has started I don't have an excuse anyomore.
So here's my take on the challenge I have also followed the sketch over at Crafty Catz weekly challenge .


Hope you like my card and I can't wait for the next challenge..
Thank you so much for stopping by enjoy your evening..

image - Kenny K
paers - mme
colouring - promarkers
flower punch - x cut
gems - papermania
corner punch - martha stewart
Hugs xoxo



11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kaylou
A gorgeous card and a fabulous image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jackie said...

Dont know why you was scared... your card is fabulous, thank you for playing along at KKKGC. x

Lissy said...

Hallo Kaylou,

was für eine tolle Lady, ganz toll.

Viele Grüße
Marliese

http://basteloma.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

I. Love. This. Card! Your colouring if fantabulous. Wot you on about!!! Love your corner punch too. So neeeed another corner punch! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week XX

Fiona said...

Kaylou...this is fab...those images are just fab an you have coloured this one beautifully.

fi
x

Tracey Feeger said...

Bahhahaha Oh what a fabulous card. You will see why i am laughing tomorrow when I post my card for Kenny K challenge. Great job with the pastels.
mwah
Trace

Cheryl Valadez said...

Lady, you have nothing to be scared of! Your coloring is off the charts! Love what you did with this image! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week KKKGC ;D

Hugz,
Cheryl

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Kaylou.
luv
Debby

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is fab and great take on the sketch thanks for joining crafty catz

Suzanne said...

This si fantastic. Love these images too. A great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

carol said...

This look brill, great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with Craftycatz, x carol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin