Saturday 27 November 2010

CES Challenge DT.... vintage christmas....

Hi guys... did it snow.....yaaaaay now my garden looks like everyone else's....lol!
Today over at Crafty Emma's challenge...( complete with new blog design .....eh, eh, what do you think... delish isn't it)
We have a brand new challenge this week of.....
Vintage Christmas
I love the vintage feel and I think you can do different types of vintage........ this week I have gone a little different ,
This is one of my favourite blogs I follow and when I saw this I had to have a go ...
Anne Kristine this lady has a fabulous blog .





I have used Pink Paislie Papers, Charms and a Cat's life press stamp , all which can be found in Crafty Emma's Store.

Please come and join in the challenge and stop by the rest of the girlies blogs they have made some gorgeous projects.
right that's it for the moment from me I'm off to shovel some snow....
Ooops no... I'm gonna get dressed first....that could have been embarrassing...lol!
Hugs xoxo

 

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab idea hun, one of my fav chocs lol
have fun in the snow hugs shell xx

Juls said...

love the vintage look of this one! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is totally gorgeous I love it & its vintage look is perfect...awesome!!!. Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Miranda said...

Stunning idea, looks great, really vintage, almost medieval...

hugs
Miranda

Julie said...

FAb make, Kaylou and full of vintage vibes!! Want the choccie!!! Juliexx

Emma said...

So beautiful and gorgeous....
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin