Tuesday 7 December 2010

Cdac Paper Angels

Hi there hows the christmas preparations going?.... mine are very slow and all this ice dosen't help....must get a move on....
I found a new craft forum the other day  and it has some fab tutorials on as well as loads of other stuff, it's called Crafters Digital Art Centre.
One of the challenges this month is to make one of these fab angels.


all you need is a few scraps of paper and  a punch and a small bauble, I made the wing using Angelina Fibres, but the camera dosen't seem to have picked up the irridescents...... along with the video tutorial there is also a pdf  template .
Hope you likey
have a great day.
Hugs xoxo

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Awww wow this is sooo pretty hun I love it I might try to make 1 of these.....if I get time I am so behind on everything lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Juls said...

so very creative!!! HUgs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin