Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Adorable.....

Hi there lovely bloggers... just popped in show you a card I have just done.... It took me a while to pluck up courage to do one of these little beauties as I have sen so many aroung blogland and they are all so gorgeous and ...different.

This is faith.... (digi image)



Faith is available from Funky kits...

I didn't make this for any challenges...just did it for fun but I did find these challege to enter.
I love promarkers - keep it sweet  and simple.
Wild Orchid Crafts - lets get sentimental
Raise the Bar - Oh to be a kid again

papers - cosmo cricket
colouring - promarkers
text stamp -lotv
flowers and butterfly - local craft market
border punch - martha stewart

7 comments:

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous hun I love these images I have coloured 1 up but not made a card to put her on yet. I love your she looks beautiful I dont know why you have to pluck up the courage your colouring is fabulous hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

katesacraftybugger said...

this is very sweet , and the colouring is fabulous -thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.Kate

Rach said...

Kaylou your card is adorable, such a sweet image, xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

So sweet and I love your punched border. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promakers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Karen said...

Very pretty Kaylou, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Julie W x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous, Kaylou. I've got those images too, but yet to use them. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin