Saturday 8 January 2011

Haenglar girl......

Yoo hoo only me, Hope you are all having a fab weekend and getting back to some normality....
I thought I would make a card and enter a few challenges I havn't done for a while.
Had a bit of a dig through some of my older stash.....mmmm don't think I need to buy any  more papers for a  few years...lol!.... but I probably will...he he he ....don't tell will you.!

Lovely Haenglar  only - 3 flowers/ 2 brads/ 1 ribbon ( does tulle count as ribbon ?)
Friday Sketchers - sketch challenge
Craft Your Days Away- anything goes
Saturday challenge - tons of texture



image - haenglar& sTanglar
papers - MME
colouring - promarkers
flower punch - martha stewart
pearl brads - mme
tulle and butterfly from stash

Thank you for popping in and taking a peek
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

xxxx


Kaylou

10 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kaylou, Wow! I just love this one. Very pretty and your colouring is amazing.

donna x

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card Kaylou, love the wonderful colours.

Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.

Hugs

Joanne x

Juls said...

very cute! gorgeous colour combo! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous your colouring is perfect hun & I love the tulle it looks great. Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Curly said...

Wow stunning card and so beautifully coloured,

thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 116: Tons Of Texture,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Miranda said...

gorgeous card, I love those HS images, they're sooo cute

hugs
Miranda

Marina said...

Beautiful card Kaylou!
I love the colours and the little butterfly!

Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina

Mel X said...

Aww, such a pretty card.

Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away and the Secret Crafter. Good luck.

Mel X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin