Friday 19 August 2011

The Outlawz DT.....how does your garden grow

Hi there crafty folk.... it's friday so that means it's time for a new challenge over on the Outlawz group
This week our theme is 
How does your garden grow
I have done mine a little different today. The fabulously talented Zoe at make it crafty started a new challenge for everyone on her facebook group.... stamping and colouring without black lines!!!!.... I have stamped my image with Memento desert sand... so there are no black lines on the image....it's quite difficult and needs a bit  more concentration  to do and gives a different effect.....You don't realise how you rely on those black lines...lol.

I have used a sarah kay stamp for my card today
 You can see on the close up without black lines you get a softer feel... but don't look too closely...lol.
 I have altered one of the make it crafty chippie dragonflies.... first I coloured it with promarkers and then spritzed it with comic shimmer gold and then added some pearls to the body.
Well thank you for stopping by again..... get those markers out and head over  to the challenge, the DT girlies have made some gorgeous cards again.
Have a great day
Hugs xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin