Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Some Bunny loves me.....

 Hi there crafty folk.... a big wave to everyone and to my new followers too....YooHoo  :0)
Today I have the super gorgeous Some Bunny Loves you from the new collection over at

 These images are just soooo easy to colour and will match just about all the papers you have in your crafty stash....
 They also have some fab sentiments to go with the images..

 Thank you so  much for stopping by again, hope you likey.
I really do love to read your comments.... they make my day.

image -  tiddly inks
colouring - promarkers
papers -  linen collection
rose -wild orchid crafts
heart gems -  stash
fern punch -  L-Em 
stickle.....of course

Wild Orchid Crafts -  creature comforts

Hugs
Kaylou 
xxx

7 comments:

Joey said...

Kaylou this is beautiful, stunning colourwork. Joey x

Lelishna said...

Вeautiful

Janine said...

aaah sweeeet

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Kaylou so cute
luv
Debby

Kreativa Kakan said...

The papers really makes the image stand out. I've got the same papers and I wouldn't have thought of putting a brighter image with them...now I see that it looks beautiful. Gave me some new ideas. So sweet, me like:-)

elsi said...

So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Lorraine said...

Super cute card!
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin