Friday 20 April 2012

...on the dark side

Hi guys... I'm back again I've been having a play around with some more idea's.......this was inspired by the recent challenge over on Make it Crafty, to colour an image and then turn it to the dark side.... but as usual I was running a bit behind and missed the challenge....

I'm not sure this is what Zoe (Make it crafty) had in mind with the challenge... mine's a bit more odd and mad!...lol.
again I used a variety of mediums....acrylic paint, water colours, chalk penils, carcoal, and some lumiere paint .....oooh and some promarkers....



I still don't think I did everything I wanted to do on this piece of work.....

 Hope you likey and thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Kaylou xx

1 comment:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

This is gorgeous, love the vibrant colors!

greetings, Alie :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin