Thursday 29 November 2012

L a La....Trike boy


Hi guys... Just popping in with a birthday card I have made for my Nephew's birthday...
I love this image from La La Land....it's great for all little boys.

my image has been coloured with promarkers... just kept the layout simple, no frou frou or bling  for the boys....lol.
I am going to enter this in the I love promarkers Challenge this week they have an anything goes theme.

I have a few more cards to show later... be back soon.
Hugs
 Kaylou xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hiya. kaylou what a adorable and very cutie card love the papers too coloured perfect...fb card hugs sassyxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous male card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so cute.
luv
Debby

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, brilliant colouring, love that background, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin