Sunday 23 June 2013

Simply Betty - Birthday celebrations Day 1


Hi everyone and welcome to my birthday celebration cards for Simply Betty...
I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the birthday celebration collections from the rest of the awesome DT girlies...
I have always loved Betty's images and style of drawing and have done quite  few since the beginning of the year , but when this Mythical teen collection came out I was hooked... I absolutley love them and this was the same time as Betty and Corinne asked me to join the rest of the fabulous DT team.... of course I said yes straight away as I can see that there is so much room for creativity and design using these images and you can let your quirkyness run wild!!!

I have chosen to do the Mythical Teens Collection
Here are my first two
Siren Rio

Chris Faun King

I do hope you like these and please come back for a post everyday this week with more from the collection.

Please also pop along to my fabulous  teamies blog Trish to see her gorgeous work she is also posting this week

Happy Crafting
  Hugs
 xxx

2 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Love the first card u created the colours are amazing!!! Hugs Juls

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

love your cards they are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin