Friday 30 August 2013

A Tiddly Everyday Princess....


Hi there, did you miss me, it's been a few days since I posted, I have been out and about and trying to sort the kids out for school, So I thought I would just pop in with a little post to share my Tiddly Inks Everyday Princess

This was one of those images I just wanted to colour, it reminds me of me in my rock chick days..minus the crown obviously...ha haaa ( although I am still a bit of a rock chick at  heart)

 This has been coloured with a mix of promarkers and copics

 I am so glad you dropped by to see me I have a few things going on behind the scenes I need to think about, all good stuff though :)

right that's it for the moment post again soon
Hugs 
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card hun, love that image and red and black so striking xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin