Tuesday 27 August 2013

Totally 50's ... Simply Betty

Yoo hoooo.Hi how you doing, had a good week? Yeah me too, had a lovely walk down to my fave craft shop yesterday near to where I live, got some nice new paints  for some projects I have in mind,

Anyway ...time for another challenge over at Simply Challenged Challenges from Simply Betty. This time we are going to challenge you to Totally 50's

I have used Cheerleader London

well I hope you are going to have a go at the challenge..
check what the rest of my team have been up to...
 
Betty




  Celina

Well it's great to see you again thank you for coming by to see me ((waves))
Loads more craftyness coming soon 
 Hugs
 xx

4 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Soo love this card. You did a great job on it.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

just gorgeous.. I love your card so much fun

Unknown said...

How wonderful is this card, super image and colours xxx

Corinne said...

oh wow, this ROCKS!!
Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin