Tuesday 15 October 2013

Make It Crafty DT inspiration...

Hi how are you... Just popped in to share  my design team card for
Make It Crafty  This one isn't for any of the challenges it's just for a little inspiration for those crafty peeps who are not into halloween...

I have merged threee different digi images ... The Eiffel Tower Hot air Balloon  and Elizabeth J .
I made up the scene and printed it on to Hot Pressed Watercolour paper. and the then used  some Graphitint pencils and some Zig aqua markers..

 I've poted for a shabby chic/distressed look for this one , not done it for ages and it's always one of my favourite things to create..I added some stardust stickles to her stockings and some platinum stickles to the Tower...

 I hope you likey, I have a table full of projects to do... 
Thank you for popping into  see me , I will see you  again very soon

Big Hugs
 xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Hun, this is a WOW, card for sure, love how you have put the gorgeous images, together to make this wonderful creation xxx

Scrapkonst said...

You have done such an amazing job with this card, I am really impressed with how watercolourful you made it :) It look like true art :) xoxo Madeleine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin