Wednesday 9 October 2013

Make it crafty girls

Hi , just poping in to share one of the new digi's from Make It Crafty.....
I have used Melyssa there are four gorgeous girls in the set.. The make it crafty girls have done some amazing work with these digi's.. Don't forget this month's MIC challenge  is to concentrate on the eyes, have a go it's really fun...

Melyssa

For the coloured half I used my Pergamano pencils and the other half are some skech pencils...What do you think..? is it okay I'm a bit rusty with pencils I have just got so used using alcohol markers...Think I will definatley have another go with the pencils...

Hope your having a good day, I've  had a good workout this morning with added weights... :o) so think  I'll have  a browse on Pintrest with a nice coffee now..
Hugs for now, 
I have loads to make
Thank you for stopping by and see you again real soon

Hugs 
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kaylou, this is utterly gorgeous hun xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin