Tuesday 26 November 2013

Oh..Christmas Tree ...

Hi guys , thought I would pop in and share a christmas card I have been working on, .. I was attempting to make the tree look a Pine tree, I have used promarkers and pencils on here, it did take me a while to do but I did enjoy it.... I love to try new stuff...

I have used the Make It Crafty Large Pine Tree
the Make It Crafty Lisa Snowman digi

Zoe at Make it Crafty has done a fab tutorial for you use for the pine trees Here...
I have loads more to share with you very soon, and one of the I can't wait...eeeek!
I have my little girl at home from school with me at the moment not very well, so I am going to look after her  have a coffee and plan my next project :o)

Thank you so much for visiting me again
 See you very soon
 Big Hugs
 xx


1 comment:

Scrapkonst said...

This is so beautifully coloured Kay Lou!!! Especially the girl's jacket is amazing :) hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin