Tuesday 10 December 2013

Red nose Roo.....

Hi guys ... just popping in to share another inspiration image for the Texture challenge over at
I did give you a sneaky peak of this the other day..


 I have used promarkers and some watercolour pencils on  this, at the moment I find it easier to add texture on top of alcohol markers..
 I took a picture of this before I added the stickles  so you could see the texture before I covered it with glitter (and just in case I  ruined it )..lol..
  Hope you feel inspired and have a go at the challenge...

I have some more stuff to colour so I must get on with it...
Thank you so much for stopping by and having a peek I love you to visit..

See ya really soon

Hugs
 xx

Kaylou

1 comment:

Loz said...

your colouring is amazing! I love those stamps!! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin