Wednesday 19 March 2014

Make it Crafty - Mythical creatures new releases


Hi there everyone.... How are you ....? Today I would like to share with you the new releases from
 Make it Crafty  these are the Mythical Creatures-  Mermaids, Dragons , Unicorns and floral fairies..
I have coloured  Mermaid Oceane


I have coloured her with Prisma Pencils... Hope you like her, please take a look at the rest of the georgeous collection Here.... 

We also have the Make It Colourful challenge still going on here ..

and the gorgeous dollar digi for this month is Frenchie Valerie


Frenchie Valerie is the centre image ,
Simply add the digi to your cart and then enter the code: FBDOLLAR

 Well thank you so much for stopping by, I have loads of stuff going on behind the scenes and I will be sharing with you soon.

Big Hugs for now
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin