Wednesday 1 October 2014

Challenge #14... Ball point pens or medium you are not familiar with


Hi guys... we are back with another awesome challenge for you over at Make It Colourful
We woulsd like you to use ball point pens or other mediums yiu are not familiar with....
there are some fab video tutorials over on the Make it colourful challenge site and there is also the facebook group for more inspiration


I absolutley loved this challenge and might well have found myself a new medium  for the time being... I now have so many biro's it's amazing :o)

Here is my work..



I really hope you can join in with our challenge, I have another work in progress and I am going to try and post some of my hint's and tips...

Thank you so much for stopping by

 Big Hugs 
Kaylou 
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin