Saturday 9 May 2015

Mic then and now image....

Hi everybody.... the weekend is upon us again... I hope you have lots of crafty time scheduled... I have some many digi images printed off and just not enough time to get them all done....

Over on our Facebook group Sandra Van Blaricum  show cased her very first Mic image  of how she first started colouring and how she has improved over time....
... so this inspired me to find my firdt Mic image and share how I colour now...

This is Pirate Alvida in 2011

This was coloured with promarkers -  I probably thought this was amazing at the time.....lol.

... and here is Alvida coloured now with the Lonley Island and Treasure Chest

I have used ball point pens for most of the colouring, Alvida's skin is prisma pencils and the sky is Koh - i- noor pastels....
 What do you think... I'm quite pleased with it...
Well I must get on with some arty stuff...
Thank you for stopping by
Big Hugs
 xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin