Tuesday 29 December 2015

The Crazy March Hare.....

Hi there everyone ,I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas, and are looking forward to a prosperous and crafty New Year....
I have been colouring a few Make It Crafty images which have been sat on my desk half done for ages now...  my mission this year is to get a lot of them finished and try not to print off too much at once..... rolls eyes..lol

Thisa image I have put together took me absolutley ages to do I lost count of the hours it took., but I love it...
The images are Crazy March Hare
The finished image is almost 10'' square and I have used ball point pens for colouring and chalk/pastel for the sky. 
I have loads more colouring to do, and lots of Mic new images coming soon...
that's all from me for the moments, Thank you so much for dropping by

Hugs 
xx
 

1 comment:

Maree Clarkson said...

What a cutie Kay, beautifully done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin