Friday 8 July 2011

Spesch stamps new releases...

Hi guys we have some new release over at Spesch Stamps today...
We have

Beach Ball girl
Beachball Girl Digital Stamp
Strawberry girl
Strawberry Girl Digital Stamp
Lemonade girl

Lemonade Girl Digital Stamp
Lollipop girl
Lollipop Girl
Mushroom flower
Mushroom Flower Digital Stamp
Mushroom Fae
Mushroom Fae Digital Stamp
These images have not been coloured by myself but by the fabulous Tracy, she has done an awesome job.
Please head over here to take a peek at all the sneak peeks we have had through the week and see what the amazing design team have made.
These images are so gorgeous I love them all, but my apologies to everyone for not having anything ready to show ...I am struggling big time with my mojo, I'm not sure where it has gone to.   :0(


Hugs for now
Kaylou xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin