Tuesday 30 August 2011

Have a gorjuss christmas......

Afternoon everyone.......hope you are all having a crafty day...Brrrrrrr it's really cold here it's taken me ages to get my washing dry.....lol.
Here is a card I have made with  one of my new stamps I got at the weekend.....
I will put  it in the new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers which is
anything goes this week.




image -  Gorjuss stamp
papers - Tilda paperstack
colouring - promarkers
snowflake punch - martha stewart
 pearls
white jelly roll pen

Thanks for taking a peek
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Debs M said...

fab shading, gorgeous card x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous card Kaylou, coloured to perfection and the simplicity of the card really makes him stand out
Debz
x

Unknown said...

oohhh what a scrummy image - and I love your new header xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Kaylou, thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
Tracy x

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card Kaylou. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin