Wednesday 4 January 2012

first card for 2012

Hi everyone..... well the kids are all now back at school, I've got a few jobs done, so time to tidy up  and update my blog for the new year as it's been a little neglected and I  love my little bloggy..... which will shortly be coming up to it's third anniversary...    :0}

 

I just love this image from Krista at Saturated Canary and having three girlies this image is really usefull and she's so easy to colour....


I have dusted off my trusty promarkers..... which haven't seen the light of day for about six weeks (tut tut)....wow I've forgotten how to colour, I didn't have a clue what I was doing, definatley need to get some practice in!!

I found a few challenges to enter-:
Flutterby Wednesdays -butterfly, fairy, angel
The Paper Shelter -  Anything goes
papertake weekly -  anything goes
Crafts and Me -  anything goes

thank you for stopping by again and leaving your fab comments
Hugs xxx

10 comments:

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! I just love that image..might have to break down and order it soon!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card, I love that image :)
Thanks for joining us for TPS challenge this week & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Tracey Feeger said...

And a gorgeous one at that. Your colouring is fabulous and love the DP.
mwah
Trace

CraftyC said...

Hello Kaylou, I love your card. So pretty and I love the image!
Clairexx

Leanne said...

ooo!! love ur card! That girl is so cute and ur coloring is fabulous!
Thanks for linking up at FBW!
;)

Juls said...

so fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute image! Thanks for playing with us at FBW!

Andrea said...

Such a lovely project, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this gorgeous card especially the image & your colouring is awesome hun.

Thank you also for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me for our special bumper Challenge, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin