Friday, 10 February 2012

Make it Crafty ... Guest Designer

Hi everyone.... Woohoo I have been asked by the fabulous Zoe and her fantastic Make it Colourful  team to join them as a guest designer for the new challenge......and  how could I refuse I just love all their work and the inspiration I get from them.
The new theme up and running is Spring Colours.
I have used one of the new super gorgeous Gumnut flower girls available here....

 I layered the skirt up for a change, and I coloured using promarkers.
Please head over to the gallery and check out the gorgeous work from the girlies ......
Have fun and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs xxx

7 comments:

Janine said...

great work,pretty butterfly

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Kay! Love the sunny papers and fabulously colored image!

Lelishna said...

Beautiful card

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, beautiful image & colouring, pretty papers & embelies, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Debby said...

beautiful card Loise...love the image and your colouring is brill...loving the colour theme...and congrats on being a guest designer for them !
Debby :0)

Crafteezee said...

Awesome Kaylou, you have captured the spring colours perfectly. Thank you for coming to play with us at MIC.
Hugs Tracy x

Elaine said...

Beautiful cards Kaylou
Hugs Elaine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin