Wednesday 19 September 2012

Mixed Media Messings.....

Hi there crafty peeps....... I know it's been a long time posting again...
This time I have been playing around with some Canvas I have .... I got out all of my mixed media stash... and hey presto.... here's what happened.
I do have a bit of a 'thing' for owls, and I have searched the net for inspiration and I do have a few favourite artists...Christy Tomlinson being my fave.....
...any hoo I'm waffling. 
Here's my Owl canvas..
 So what did I use... acrylic paint, design paper, rub on's, die cuts, aqua markers, white paint pen, fine liner, ink, stamps and some doodly bits.
Well let me know what you think folks good or bad. It's not bad for my first attempt, but I think I can do better.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
 Kaylou xxx

1 comment:

Dena said...

Kaylou! LOVE it! Great job! Love Christy's work as well!
Hugs, Dena

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin