Monday 16 November 2009

mini christmas easels

good afternoon, woohoo do i see some sunshine, better make the most of it I think....i made these cards at the end of last week but it's been so dark i haven't been able to photograph them.
Seen as I am so behind with my cards I have had to make some really quick ones to boost my stack, these easel cards are really easy to do and are great for using up all those little pieces you have left over, these cards are a bit smaller than the usual 6x6 cards, this size you can get two out of an a4 sheet.






All the toppers used are from various different Kanban sets all other bits are from my stash and the papers are mainly from dovecraft.
thankyou for stopping by and visiting me
hugs xoxo

ps ..... omg..... there are only 38 shopping days left to christmas......




6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

OMG you've now put me into panic mode, I have not bought a single pressie and I have nowhere near enough Crimbo cards. I can see me crafting in to the early hours for the next few weeks to get done what I need!!! I just love these easel cards they're beautiful but I think my fave has to be the reindeer one. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Debs said...

love them all...think by the time ive finished my orders ill have to resort to some quickies for me to send!! x Debs x
P.S.where was the sunshine?..was i at work???!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my how adorable are they all. I love them all. Is one coming my way...???? LOL Joking. Great job darling. I am sure anyone who receives them will love them.
mwah
Trace

June Nelson said...

OMG Kaylou have you got a production line going on there girl. these are all fantastic it must have taken you donkeys ages to do them. I do hop eyour keeping ok, I miss ya, take care love and hugs June xx

Emma said...

Hi Kaylou
Hope you are well, sorry not been by for ags...am just trying to have a huge blog catch up.
Wow your cards are gorgeous, such a fantastic collection.
Hugs Emma x

Debs said...

hey you... left you something on my blog :-P

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin