Tuesday 24 August 2010

Just Sentimental Tilda....

Hi Ladies... well what can I say about the weather...mmmm I have done loads of washing and got them all out blowing gently in the wind the sun brightly beating down.....sat down to write this post  and the sky is charcoal grey and it'a absolutley @5!*@* it down....!!!!!I have to go out shortly to take  my little boy for a hospital appointment......eughhh! we gonna get wet!
Well rant over...lol! here is my Tilda card for this weeks challenge over Just Magnolia...this week they want to see a sentiment on your work.






not the traditional christmas colours...I know my little girl says she wants pink christmas cards this year....So thought we better make a start.

image - magnolia
colouring - promarkers
papers - DCWV
snowflakes - die cut and punched
stickles
gems - papermania
sentiment stamp - Hero Arts

Thank you for stopping by and have a crafty day
Hugs xoxo

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahhh this is soooo pretty. Love your layout and the colours. If a snowflake is a winters butterfly though...............i'm not going out if it starts falling!
Linds x

Mina said...

wow stunning card and I love that sentiment...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin