Saturday 14 August 2010

Creatalicious DT... Vintage

Hi everyone and welcome to a new Creatalicious Challenge  this month we have a gorgeous challenge for you.... we want you to go Vintage.
This was I came up with this is my first attempt with aqua promarkers think I might have to buy some more....!




The flowers with were rubbed over with some walnut stain and then some platinum stickles.

I loved making this card ,.... think I am getting back into my vintagey/ altered side.
I do hope you can join in our challenge and please stop by the rest of the DT's blogs for some more inspiration.
Also check out Bizzy Bec's store she has loads of new stuff in stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting.
Hugs xoxo



8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Kaylou,gorgeous colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya hun
your card is absolutly gorgeous
i'm not so good in vintage style
i'll have to try some more
hugs angelique

Fiona said...

Kaylou...this is stunning...really beautiful. you have tilda so brilliantly and I love the colour combo and those flowers are just so yummy!! I tend to stay clear of vintage cos I'm rubbish at it but I won some vintage goodies so I may have a bash!!

Fi
x

Dena said...

This is soooo very cute! Love the colors and how you glittered the flowers!
Hugs, Dena

Unknown said...

This card is so adorable. You have used one of my favourite Tilda's. I just love your colouring and your choice of colours. Fantastic. *hugz*

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Love the fab vintage look..you do it well! Love the gorgeous colours and the touches of sparkle! stunning! Hugs Juls

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Kaylou! I love how you colored Tilda and your colors are gorgeous!
hugs!
Sharon

Emma said...

Such a stunning card, gorgeous colouring and details.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin