Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Diary for a distressed girl......

Hellooo crafty peeps....I'm here again with my edges...lol.
I haven't done anything different for ages....So I have made my self a new diary.... for writing down all the crafty stuff I need,'cause when I get to the shop I get sidetracked  and forget what I actually went for, especially colours I have run out of....lol.

all edges have been distressed , inked and 'stickled'


I have manged to fit this in to a few challenges too...
MDUC - distressing
The Shabby Tea Room - buttons and bows

image - Magnolia
colouring - distress inks
papers - fancy pants
flowers - sugar and spice
stickles/ribbon/pearls/twine/buttons
note book edge punch - stampin' up
note book

So glad you have stopped by to take a peek hope you likey
Hugs xx

Kaylou

7 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty diary!

Donna Mosley said...

Hi kaylou, this is so beautiful. Fab colouring with the inks and love all the pretty glittering.

Donna x

Juls said...

too cute!!!! Loving the texture and the sparkle!!! Hugs Juls

Emma said...

So beautiful and cute.
Hugs Emma x

cbuswell said...

Just adorable, thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

So beautiful! Love all the sparkle!! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR Designer

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW this is just "distressingly" beautiful - love your sweet layout and amazing colour combo.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin