Tuesday 1 February 2011

Stampavie and more dt ... criss cross card

Hi guys time for another challenge over at Stampavie and more
This week the theme is Criss cross cards.
There's a tutorial here if you haven't made one before or here.

Here's my card






There are a few challenges I would like to enter
Just Magnolia - going dotty
I hope to see you all at the challenge blog and also have a peek at what the other girls have made ... they have created some wonderful inspirational criss cross cards.

image - magnolia
papers - My Minds Eye
colouring - promarkers
lace border punch - martha stewart
text - LOTV
various circle punches  for flowers
stickles
pearls /ribbon/butterfly - from stock

Thank you sooooo much for visiting my little bloggy
Big waves to everyone
Hugs xx



5 comments:

Vicky said...

Howdie doody sweetie this is gorgeous I havnt made one of these type cards for a while & I think they look gorgeous this one certinaly does hun. Tilda looks fab & I love the flowers & that beautiful butterfly.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

mueppi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs Gisela

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh this is SCRUMPTIOUS!!!! What fabulous texture!!!! Gorgeous creation...thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!!

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kaylou, this is stunning. Love your fab colouring and card design. Yummy papers and gorgeous flowers.

Donna x

Juls said...

wow this is gorgeous!!! Love all the distressed edges! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin