Monday 30 March 2009

Fairy punk

Hello i think I've time for a quick post before I go to school, it's parents evening today. Sorry I didn't post over the weekend my two older girls have decided they both wanted their own craft blogs, so I've been setting them up over the weekend, so please hop over and have a look at them. There are links in the side bar for Jazzy and one for Macy V please leave them a comment and encourage them ( I might have to start hiding my stash) LOL.
This is all I managed to get done for my self weekend, this is a punky fairy image I had a friend gave me ( I don't know who she's by sorry). I used some cordinations card which I love (but I did make a mess when sanding it) my new Kate Knight papers a couple of flowers which I glitted some craftwork black fake brads and 3 pink gems.



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs x0x0.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin