Wednesday 1 April 2009

Puzzle Piece Pickle

Hi there it's a very warm and sunny Wednesday here.
First I need to say a big thanks to my mate Debby for leaving a really nice message for me on face book, cheers Debs (have we turned Daniel into a crafters widow yet)LOL.
I have two cards to put on but the other is still wet, i'll do it later. I was challenged by a friend to use these black and white papers yesterday morning, and I had to return to school later in the afternoon with somthing different (not much of a challenge I hear you cry but I did have four foot of neglected ironing to deal with). This is what I came up with the puzzle pieces haven't shown up that good on this picture (if you click the image you can see better). I'm not one for using feathers but this one kept sticking to everything I picked up so I felt compelled to use it.


You can see the puzzle pieces a little better here, I just coloured them with watercolour pencils. I think the pieces are from Woodware and the paperis Papermania ribbon and gems from my stash the flowers are a freebie from a magazine the other day.
Hope you like my little puzzle pickles, back with the next card as soon as it dries.
Hugs xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your puzzle pickle is lovely!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin