Thursday 9 July 2009

Tilda and Friends atc challenge

Hi all hope you are all well and DRY!!!! bloomin' rain.......

anyway here is mt atc for this weeks challenge over at Tilda and friends atc challenge this week they didn't want you to use a person....





Hope you like my cheeky little chimp he is one of Dustin Pike's downloads you must go check him out (link in my sidebar) major talent..

thanks so much for stopping by i do love it when you call

hugs for now more to post if you have time pop over to my christmas blog kaylous's christmas

and have a nosey around.

hugs for now xoxo



4 comments:

Saskia said...

Hihi... sooooo cute!!

Saskia :)

Moni said...

Cute one! Love the monkey! Hugs moni

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is fabbo. I love it. Will have to use another stamp - LOL - i was going to use this one myself.
mwah
Trace

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Funky ATC. I haven't made an ATC for absolute ages. Must have a wee go at some point myself. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin