Friday 9 October 2009

POLLYCRAFT - SSSSS CHALLENGE

Hi there everyone sorry i haven't posted for a week we've had loads of pc trouble and it's still not right....
Here is one of my mostest favouritest stamps from pollycraft's from there new christmas collection, go check them out they are gorgeous. This is my entry for pollycrafts latest challenge they would like you to use the five ss'sss - snowflakes, stripes , spots, swirls and sparkle.... think i 've ticked that brief.




Thankyou for stopping by and leaving me some lurvely comments.....
hugs for now
xoxo


5 comments:

Paula said...

Gorgeous!!!
thanks for joining us at pollycraft, and well done for using all 5 s words... if you drop me an email with your choice of free digi i will get it sent to you ASAP
Paula xx

June Nelson said...

Hiya Kaylou aw she is just so cute no wonder you love her, the card is gorgeous too, hope your keeping ok darlin huggies June xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, adorable cute image, now wonder its a favourite and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

maisie-moo said...

She is lovely. All those sssss's really work well together. Have you managed to find me yet, by the way?

Emma said...

Hi Kaylou
Hope you are well and sorry I haven't visited you sooner.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and papers. Thanks for joining us in the challenge.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin