Thursday 14 January 2010

Hey there blogland......

Hi there everyone I thought i would give everyone a little apology as to why I haven't been around for a while over christmas. Firstly three out of the four of my children have had chicken pox the youngest got them twice within five weeks plus they were all ill with it as well, and also my Nan passed away a couple of days before christmas, my Nan was a fellow crafter and could knit with her eyes shut, she will be missed by all of us. So not had the best start to 2010 so far hopefully all the kids will be back at school next, the youngest also starts nursury (yeah) only for the mornings but should give me a couple of crafting hours to myself.......I have been snooping round everyones blogs and i have seen some fantastic work, I will be back shortly with a card i've done for a couple of challenges....
Thanks again to all my crafty friends and thanks for your inspiration.....
Hugs for now xoxox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin