Tuesday 23 February 2010

I love pro markers....

Yoohooo wait for me.... don't close the challenge without me...have I made it in time....
gosh I don't know where the time goes...
Here is my card for the I love promarkers challenge this week they have another gorgeous sketch and a theme of spring time...


I will go and link this up and see if i'm in time thankyou sooooo much for stopping by my little bloggy

image - daisy and dandelion
colouring - pro markers
papers - MME
flowers - k&co diecuts
text - daisy and dandelion
ribbon - market
gems - auroborialis gems papermania
other - stickles (it's the law)
hugs xoxo

4 comments:

Karen said...

LOL Kaylou, you made me laugh :-) Yes you've in time..... lol. Your card is lovely, I love the gingham paper, and the lace is great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers, and we hope to see you again soon.
xx

Debs said...

gorgeous..and do i spy a new stamp??....you been to the bad place again??....tut tut..lol...Debs x

WeirdCat said...

Cute image, love the sparkles on the flowers, plus your use of lace, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

debby4000 said...

Oh Kaylou this is gorgeous and such a cute bunny.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin