Wednesday 15 December 2010

I love Promarkers GDT.....Santa

Hi there everyone, Oooohh it won't be long now 'till this little chap show up...eeeekkk! my kids are getting really excited, I think I will when I know I have all the prezzies organised, and for my four kids thats quite a few!!!

This week over at I love Promarkers I am still guest designing and the theme for this week is Santa


image - magnolia
colouring - promarkers
papers - papermania
text - cats life press
ribbon/gems/pearls from stash
crochet flower - little snippets etsy store
stickles

Please stop by the challenge blog and see the girls amazing Santa's it might just help you get the rest of your cards finished.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs xoxo

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the fab santa.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin