Thursday 10 March 2011

Digital Delights..dt

Morning everyone.. it time for another peek at the new releases from Digital Delights....
This week I have used
Bunny Dylan


I have done a little Easter treat bag for my little boy, I will fill it with all the little choccy's that he likes...
looks like I am going to have to make some more for my girlies too... so that will be three more bags then!!
image - Bunny Dylan- Digital Delights
text - Marloony's quirky quips - Digital Delights
cardstock - Kanban
Please pop over to the Digital Delights  blog and take a peek at what the rest of the fab girlies have made.... also don't forget there will be another friday freebie tomorrow too.
Thank you for stopping by again
Happy crafting
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Wendy Hall said...

Another great card Kay:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin