Saturday 30 April 2011

Crafty Emma's challenge....dt picture inspiration

Hi guys wow where did this week go, it's time fore another challenge over at
this week we have a gorgeous picture inspiration for you from Vicky.

Here is what I did.


image ,Milton and friends, roses, card candy, websters netting, promarkers are all available from 
The papers I have used are from Holly Pond Hill they a re quite old I must have had them six or seven years.... if not longer....yikes!!

I do hope you can join in with us please go and take a peek at what the rest of the fabulously talented girls have been making.
Hugs  and thank you for stopping by.
xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful.. I adore this crad xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute hun, love Milton!!
hugs shell xx

Julie said...

Fabbie card, Kaylou! Such pretty papers and that lovely gingham strip!! Great colouring too!! Juliexx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous kaylou. Love how you've coloured the bear and pretty papers!
Clairexx

Juls said...

Hi Kaylou,

I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have really loved having a good look round your blog at all that I have missed! Loving the cards you have made with the fabby new sassy images (must get hold of mine!!)

This card is just so adoreable, cute image, I love the layout and the little touch of gingham. Just gorgeous

Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin