Friday 14 October 2011

Make it Crafty... guest designer

Hi there girlies...wow I am so honoured to have been asked by the fabulous Zoe and her amazing  Make it Colourful design team to guest design with them...woooooooow!!
 
 I have used the Snoe Elfs for the new challenge which is to colour snow........

Check out the amazing Make it Crafty store and check out all the new super fabulous images...

My image has been coloured with promarkers..... for the snow I used the warm Greys 1-5 and a smidge of antique white from the new flex marker sets.
Pop along and try out the challenge.....and take a peek in the make it craft gallery at all the amazing dt work.. you'll find some fabulous inspiration....
again a big thank you to Zoe and the girls for inviting me along to play.... Mwah xx
Hugs for now
Kaylou 
xxx



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin