Tuesday 8 November 2011

Spesch stamps dt.....new release

Edit ...Hi there everyone.......Oooh my word I am twelve hours late with this I scheduled it wrong.... I am soo sorry , I know ove rin Austrailia they are  almost in tomorrow and I knew we had changed our clocks back and I STILL managed to schedule this wrong!!!!
.... Over on Spesch Stamps we have a new Christmas release for you...These are available for down load now...
We have four gorgeous christmas images for you



ain't they cute......there are absolutley loads of images now in the Spesch store so check them out while your there.
Check out the Spesch Blog too and see the amazing work from the rest of the gorgeous dt girlies....
Thank you so much for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Hugs xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin