Monday 25 March 2013

Original Steampunk release....


Hi there everyone... today over on the Simply Steampunk Challenge blog we are  showcasing the
Steampunk Originals...
Here are mine...
 I have used Annie onto an altered canvas...
 she has been coloured using Aqua markers
 I have added lots of different textures to the canvas and then Gesso'd over them all before painting..

This is Emma

 I have printed her onto some canvas and then coloured her with aqua markers..
 again I have used a deep edge canvas and added stamping and flowers, buttons and charms

I hope you like these it is something a bit different from me and something I will try again... I need the practice...
These images sre from a larger set and are available from the Simply Betty Store..

 Thank you so much for stopping by
Please head over to the challenge blog and checkout the rest of the girls fab creations..
 


Simply Steampunk Challenge    http://simplysteampunkchallenges.blogspot.com

Hugs xx

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! These images are so perfect for your fabulous canvas techniques. Gorgeous work, Kaylou. I need to learn how to do that. AMAZING creations. xxD

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

amazing both of them...you are some talented lady...they will look lovely on any wall....

Betty Boo! said...

OH MY GOSH THIS IS STUNNING!! Kaylou they are amazing beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin