Saturday 6 July 2013

Whatever Blooms......


Hi guys, just popping in on this extremley warm and sunny day... hope you arew all enjoying the sunshine,,,
I would like to share this gorgeous image from Tiddly Inks she is called Whatever Blooms... and she is just so gorgeous to colour.
 She has been coloured with promarkers and the papers were a magazine freebie from Hot Off The Press which I love..

Weel that all from me from the moment folks, I have a stack of DT stuff to do and loads of things which I have ideas for...
Thank you so much for stopping by enjoy the rest of your day

Hugs
 xx

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Simply fabulous hunny, love her, and your papers are gorgeous! Hugs Sxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful coloring and such fun DP's! I need to pull out my Tiddlies. You've inspired me. xxD

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin