Thursday 15 August 2013

Just a few colourings....

Hi there waving at you.....thank you for stopping by again today, I have a few cards to share today, I'm finding it difficult at the moment to be able to get more things posted on here with still being the school holidays here in the UK.... another three weeks to go.... sigh!!! Ha Haaa love them really. :o)

anyway I'm waffling here are a few birthday cards I have made over the last week or so..

This is Some Bunny Loves you  this stamp was free on a magazine...
 This is a really old stamp from Wild Rose Studios
 and this one is a recent X -Men Digi called Hawkeye  from the Octopode Factory
Hope you likey, right I have loads of stuff to do today I will be back soon.


Hugs
 xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Kaylou, love them, but the 1st one is my very favourite xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin