Friday 18 October 2013

13 days of Halloween - Creepmas

Hi there everyone, how are your Halloween projects coming along...We have another challenge set up for you over on the Simply Betty blog..
this time we would like you to make a treat bag  or gift box...

I have used Candy Cane London

 I have used copics and promarkers for colouring, the papers are fom My Minds Eye...
I hope you will head over to the Simply Betty blog and take a look at the rest of the girls projects..

Thank you so much for stopping by I really do like you to visit
I have lots going on, think I will need a big cappuccino to sort it all
I will be back again soon
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope this bag is getting filled with loads of Candy, fabulous bag, amazing image xxx

Scrapkonst said...

Wow it's so beautiful!! I would love to get that bag ;) hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin